OUR VALUED GUESTS, OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY
Since opening in 2015, Ikos Resorts’ guiding principle has always been to care about our guests as we do for our own family. Today, more than ever, this core value guides us as we navigate the difficult challenge the coronavirus (COVID-19) presents us with, in order to best protect our guests and staff during such unprecedented times.
Fully committed to offering safe holidays to our guests and in accordance with the Greek Government measure announced on Saturday 14.03.2020, that all seasonal hotel openings will be postponed to May 1st, 2020 in order to combat the spread of the virus, Ikos Resorts is fully complying with this measure, taking all responsible necessary actions prescribed.
TRAVEL WITH FLEXIBILITY
We understand that our delayed opening may cause disappointment for those due to stay with us this April and we invite you to arrange your new travel dates by contacting our Reservations department at firstname.lastname@example.org and +30 23741 10750, or via your travel agency/online travel website.
For guests making new reservations for May and June 2020 arrivals, we will allow those reservations to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 7 days before a guest’s scheduled arrival date. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
TRAVEL WITH CARE
Daily, at Ikos Resorts we are working to ensure that we meet the latest guidance from the CDC and WHO on hygiene and cleaning and be ready to welcome you back soon, with the reassurance that we will maintain the utmost health and comfort for you during your stay. Measures include:
- Special staff briefing updates daily
- Trainings on the latest guidelines provided by health authorities and dedicated seminars, in cooperation with global leader in hygiene technologies, Ecolab.
- Reinforcement of the rules and practices of good personal hygiene
- Provisioning of medical masks and gloves for staff and guests
- Hand sanitizers in place at guest contact areas such as hotel lobbies, VIP transfers, as of the opening of the hotels.
- Special attention has also been placed to sanitise public contact points such as elevator buttons, reception counters and all hotel facilities, prior to opening and onwards.
As we continue to monitor the situation, we remain vigilant and work closely with the authorities for the health and safety of all people. We want to thank you for the support, loyalty and trust that you continue to place in us. Before too long, and whenever you choose to visit us at Ikos Resorts, we look forward to welcoming you again, with all our hearts, under the sun.
Thank you for your understanding, stay healthy and please contact us at +30 23741 10750 , firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.